1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

All inbox messages deleted & moved to trash!Support

1. yara_korayem

yara_korayem New Member

I am very disappointed with all my inbox messages deleted & moved to trash! ,, & am shocked to have not found a reasonable justification to this, whether on Google Support Forum or here on Android's.

Ever since I used the E-mail application on my Android [v 1.6] Sony Ericsson - Xperia - X10 phone, all my Email messages moved to trash & God only knows if something is forever gone.

It even changed the filters & their settings.

The problem is common among other users but the causes are different.

Why would IMAP do this? why isn't anyone justifying this?

I demand an 'undo' for all this & a justification. In God's name, I am not going to fix this manually, am I?
    If so, this is an incredible huge waste.

Advertisement
    :
  2. BingoRingo

BingoRingo Well-Known Member

I've had various issues with the E-Mail application and since I have switched to the Gmail application, I haven't had any problems except sometimes when sending "large" attachments.
  3. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

What email program are you using??
  4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I am not an email expert but I didn't like the way IMAP handled my mail so I use POP3 so that although my mail is delivered to my phone its also still on the server and is also delivered to my netbook too.

I understand your frustration, hopefully someone here can offer some suggestions for you. I hope you get sorted out.