All Market Downloads UnsuccessfulSupport

Last Updated:

1. The0Code

The0Code Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Lately, every time I tried updating or downloading an app, it says download unsuccessful...is there anyway to fix this? I can't download anything! At first, I used to just need to turn wifi on and off to fix it but then it started getting worse and worse that I needed to switch it off and on after every download/update. And now it just doesn't download anything no matter what I do.

Is there anyway to fix this? Is it a bug in VillainRom 12? PLEASE HELP, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

The problem lies at the other end, with the Market itself. It's been very erratic for the past few days.

The0Code likes this.
  3. The0Code

The0Code Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has it been affecting you as well? And does that mean there's nothing I can do about it? I was about to factor reset my phone cause around google and android trouble shooting sites, people say restoring to factory settings fixed it..

Edit: Looks like it fixed its self, thanks anyway :)

4. oxomcfc

oxomcfc Well-Known Member

its doin my head in,been happening to me for the last 2 weeks some i just have to keep trying to download the app and it eventually works.the problem is when i have an update on my paid apps it wont update for ages then it uninstalls it then i have too keep trying.hope it gets sorted soon.