• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ALL MY APPS Crash after got the JB updating in My Nexus S :'(

RouR

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
hey guys , please I would like to inquire about this problem : in fact atfer I got the notification from google to update the 4.1.1 JB version , I got some problems with my Nexus S , I could no more open few apps like viber , twitter , ect .. and not even the settings , the phone immidiatly reboot , And when I try again to reach the apps it reboot once more .. I really don't know what the problem reffers to , please someone if has an idea would help me !? :)
Thanks in advance

hey guys , please I would like to inquire about this problem : in fact atfer I got the notification from google to update the 4.1.1 JB version , I got some problems with my Nexus S , I could no more open few apps like viber , twitter , ect .. and not even the settings , the phone immidiatly reboot , And when I try again to reach the apps it reboot once more .. I really don't know what the problem reffers to , please someone if has an idea would help me !? :)
Thanks in advance

Do a factory reset either from the Settings, or Recovery Menu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones