• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All My Apps were disabled ! Help me which of them should I enable ?

albanian_5

Jan 1, 2015
Hi, i turned on my galaxy s5 with android 4.4.2 but i saw that almost all of my apps like facebook, viber, whatsapp, photo, etc etc were disabled and i fixed these apps, but when i click show disabled apps there are more apps that i dont know which of them should i show... so can anybody help me ? Thanks :)

jfn8o57o1
7q9lpaxrd
4d8o6gcbh
i4d58o199
7b449ihdx
5rrq7ttjr
These are the disabled apps...

Upvote 0
That's not the 'Disabled apps' screen. It looks more like a launcher screen to hide apps within the app drawer. Nothing you do here will make any difference in whether an app is disabled or running. In any event, rebooting you phone should get you to a known starting point, and you can go from there.

EDIT: Moving this to the Android Applications sub-forum, on the hunch that someone will recognize what launcher those screens are from.

Upvote 0
When i click "Show disabled app" it looks like that, and when i turned on my phone there were listened other programs too..
I couln't use some apps without selecting them...
For example now i cant use air browse even when I turn it on and i think that maybe i need to show any of these to fix that..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones