All my pictures are blown out/whiteSupport

Last Updated:

1. MxChino

MxChino Active Member This Topic's Starter

I noticed this started happening about 2 weeks ago. I haven't yet taken it to the verizon store, but every time I try and take an outside picture the following pictures is what happens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These were all taken on a rather overcast day, I've looked through various settings and cant figure out if there is anything i need to change. Right now I'm leaning towards it being defective, any opinions?

Advertisement
  2. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

hmmm... seems like the white balance settings are off.

you can also try to download another camera app and see if does the same thing.

3. WalmartSecurity

WalmartSecurity Well-Known Member

Check your exposure settings (camera>settings>exposure). If you accidentally changed it to something that's not 0 your pictures will look like that.

Play with white balance if that doesn't work, but I don't think it's a white balance issue.

4. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

did you get this fixed?

5. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

If it's a setting issue, then I bet on my life it's an exposure setting gone awry. I've never heard of white balance causing quite this much distress in pictures. I'm certain it's the exposure being set too high. Turn it down if you haven't already and see if that fixes the issue, (it should).

6. 166486

166486 New Member

I have tried everything on this forum and still not able to get good pics. all my pics come out white hard to see just like the ones above or worst.. any other suggenstions

7. sonofaresiii

sonofaresiii Well-Known Member

That is definitely an exposure problem. I'll play around in the settings and see if I can duplicate it in order to fix it, I suggest you check the settings as well and make sure you didn't accidentally bump something.

--ps it looks like some parts of your pictures are exposed properly, i wonder if somehow the sensor didn't move to another part of the frame to check for exposure

edit: while in camera mode, press the menu hard button, go into settings, click exposure, make sure it's set to 0.

and yes, it looks like you can move the sensor (the little square on the frame after you change the exposure settings) to a different part of the frame (just drag it to the center). I couldn't get it to expose differently enough to make a significant difference, but make sure it's in the center anyhow.