All programs organization?General

Last Updated:

1. ChannerT

ChannerT Member This Topic's Starter

So i got the eris yesterday and i have not put the thing down. Been scanning QR codes for haha's and messing around with it. Now the all programs menu, is there anyway to remove shortcuts from that menu?

Advertisement
  2. trav473

trav473 Well-Known Member

um..... then it wouldn't be all programs.... lol. sorry, had to. welcome and to answer your question, I believe, no. not without uninstalling those programs, and you can't uninstall stock programs without root..
    correct me if I'm wrong here folks

3. ChannerT

Alrighty thanks its no big deal I guess. I would just rather have one shortcut for everything whether it be in the menu or on one of the pages.

4. CycloneFever

CycloneFever Well-Known Member

Try Apps Organizer. You can make 'folders' on the home pages (with customizable icons) that contain apps. Leave out Amazonmp3, etc. if you want. Apps can be in more than one folder.

5. dewalist

dewalist Well-Known Member

I don't use the "all programs" menu at all anymore...

My advice would be to try AbcOrganizer. Like App Organizer, it lets you assign labels to apps and then place shortcuts to those labels on the Home screen. I have only three labels - Apps, Games & Archive (for apps I don't use or already have widgets for). The best thing about AbcOrganizer is that it has a built-in label for "uncategorized" apps. For example, you go through and assign all of your labels today, but then the next day you download 10 more apps to try. You can easily identify just those 10 new apps by looking at the "uncategorized" label.

No, I am not the developer - just an enthusiast... :)

6. ChannerT

That sounds like a plan. Thanks