• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All Requests for theme ports go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdkoreclipse

Jul 31, 2010
jdkoreclipse.net
HI,
I am willing to port any and all themes from most devices. Please just ask me from what phone and for what ROM.

I cannot port any themes meant for Vanilla roms to sense. I can only port sense themes to sense roms andan vanilla themes to vanilla roms.

I will also post any ported themes/metamorphs in my subforum

So Far We Have:
Blueraider v2.1 ported to virtuous (may work on all 2.2 sense ROMs)

using a simple script to port themes does not make you a "rom developer"

Hey be nice. The guy is here to help, there are things he can do that others can't.

Leave his baggage from XDA over at XDA, so far he has tried to help many people here and really what is he getting out of it?

Not like he has a big "OMG DONATE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO ME HERE" link and is trying to rip anyone off.

Upvote 0
Hey be nice. The guy is here to help, there are things he can do that others can't.

Leave his baggage from XDA over at XDA, so far he has tried to help many people here and really what is he getting out of it?

Not like he has a big "OMG DONATE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO ME HERE" link and is trying to rip anyone off.
To tell you the truth, i actually dont believe in donation links

Upvote 0
I like the idea of theme requests, my only problem is settling on one!!! LOL

I am using Rule The Air as well, and love it. I would love to learn how to do theme work myself, but if the notifications could be transparent and all the VZW stuff stripped out I think I would be happy! If ayone knows a good tutorial I would love to try! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones