All SMS threads mysteriously deleted.Support

Last Updated:

1. mike8813

mike8813 New Member This Topic's Starter

So my droid just deleted about 1,000 or so text and picture messages among 5 or 6 different threads. I don't know what I could have done to cause this, as I've had "never delete messages" selected since day one.

I've seen a few more instances of this happening on other forums, but no mention of it here. Has anybody else run into this bug? It's infuriating.

Advertisement
  2. Hola91

Hola91 Well-Known Member

I have been having the same problems except that the sms keeps force closing on me. I can have one thread with five messages and it force closes and deletes the thread. I could have ten threads with a ton of messages and it will force close and delete all of them. No ryhme or reason to any of it. I have tried uninstalling all apps and still have the same problem. I posted it on this forum before but never really got a solid answer. This is the only problem that I have been having with the Droid. It's getting kinda of annoying but based on some of the other problems I have been reading about, I can't complain.

3. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Just had my messaging app force close; and now all of my texts are gone.

4. daytona3_8

daytona3_8 New Member

I am having the same problem :( really really sucks. Hope a solution it found...

5. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

ive been having problems with handcent getting a few force closes.. usually happens when the built in popup addin shows up, it forces closes too.

also had a force closes while making a phone call today