1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

All The Notification Manager.

1. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend ATN Manager, but one of the XDA forums participants.

What it does is, it allows you to view notification content right on the Gear.

Although it's still in beta, and I don't get many of the notifications to work properly, gmail and SMS works very well for me. Once SMS arrive, you tap the notification and you can read it and scroll it directly on the watch.

Check it out, it's a very promising looking app:

[APP] Enhanced notifications aka ATN Manager <[v1.2.3.1_pre]> - xda-developers

Advertisement
  2. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

No need for it with the latest firmware and gesr manager app updates. I now get notification for just about every app on my Note 3
    KOLIO likes this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Sorry, couldn't help it.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

does the notifications work with other sms apps? or just the stock one(turned notifications off)?
  5. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

You don't need the app as the new firmware update gives notification to all installed apps on your Note 3
    ocnbrze likes this.
  6. TulsaTime

TulsaTime Well-Known Member

what about for those of us who don't have the firmware update yet?
  7. ocnbrze

Yeah I'm not sure if it I'm on the new update or not..........but I do not get most notifications......so far it has been only gmail which I can't even open up on the watch.
  8. TulsaTime

as near as i can tell the new firmware update for the watch itself isn't out yet in the US. I have been trying to figure out how to install in from xda but having trouble getting it to work.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  9. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Still relevant, tho I wish I could use it stock rather than resource in 3rd party apps. The upgrade haven't roll out across most of the world.
    ocnbrze likes this.
  10. TulsaTime

Go to this site. You'll have to download the odin app and the firmware version but once i got that done it took me like 5 minutes to have the updated firmware and it's awesome!!! All the notifications for every app are working perfectly so far. Only thing is it seems to have lost the usb debugging option as far as I can tell.

How does one update firmware?? - xda-developers
    ocnbrze likes this.
  11. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

ocnbrze likes this.
  12. ocnbrze

Well I'm looking to root the gear now......and I think the null rom has the fix cooked in.
    KOLIO likes this.
  13. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

I have just got my update, the M7 version. The new notification works really well with all my apps.
    ocnbrze and KOLIO like this.