ALL THEMES for AT&T working now on BELL ATRIX and all other ATRIX (non-AT&T phones)

1. jared1234

jared1234 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    Roze and weasel like this.
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

So you need to flash the complete Telsa SBF then, lol. Is it possible to port AT&T ROMs to the Telsa's ROM?

Have you moved beyond the Telsa's radio, Jared? ;)
  3. jared1234

yes i believe so. I haven't looked too much into it because i want to give it a bit to see if there have been any negative side affects as a result. But from what i understand you are flashing the Telstra SBF and then it is compatible with the roms frame work for the att atrix.

Maybe in a few more weeks if a Bell SBF has still not been released then i will go ahead and do so.

But the thing is we should all be doing so anyways. There is a few threads on XDA that talk about the fragmentation of the Atrix community, where as if we are to all flash the Telstra rom, it is globally compatible as apposed to Bell Atrix only getting roms for it and the ATT Atrix only getting roms for it too. This way if the whole community flashes the Telstra rom, then Dev's can make roms for everyone, not carrier specific !!!!

pretty exciting stuff actually and i guarantee that almost all of us will have to flash the Telstra rom because the general consensus says that They will be developing roms for the Telstra now.
    Roze likes this.
  4. riskyrhythm

riskyrhythm Member

i can vouch for this. Works great!
  5. jared1234

This method is now DEPRECATED on account of the Dev has made a new're and more updated version with great help for noobs and advanced users alike.

It's like an international version for everyone but ATT, but it helps us be compatible with ATT's Atrix themes.
    I have posted this link in another topic but i will post here too:
    [GUIDE]
    Roze likes this.
  6. Roze

^--update us when they've ported the AT&T ROMs to the Telstra firmware. I'll jump on the bandwagon when that happens :D
  7. jared1234

Are you running the Telstra firmware?
  8. Roze

Nooo, lol. Been really busy :( I want to re-root since I use aRoot, lol, before I do anything. Plus, I still need to get over my trepidation of the root world, lol.