All Things Considered My Findings After One Week With This HTC Droid..General

Last Updated:

1. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

I really really like it. I was afraid at first after coming from Blackberry and IPhone that the Android format would be hard to learn but it really wasn't. I love the screen and most of the features blow both phones away. I'm not thrilled about the battery life and signal meter however. Hopefully some of this can be fixed with a download. I'm very happy with the phone overall and I do feel the Inc now trumps the IPhone as well. It's a keeper.

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

This is the best smart phone on the market today Imo. I have tried them all and the incredible beats them all!

blake247 and Outatime like this.
  3. kyleetrotter

kyleetrotter Well-Known Member

I agree. I used to envy iPhone owners and wish that Verizon had an iPhone and now I can't even imagine downgrading to an iPhone! Once our app market gets bigger and has more consistant quality, the iPhone WILL die.

4. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

I don't know that it's gonna die...but we certainly are gaining a large market share.

5. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

I've had mine for a week as well... and my "findings" are similar to yours. Coming from an LG Voyager, IDK how I couldn't like it though lol

My gripes for the past week have been the battery and the size (too thin for my liking, but I would NOT call that a bad thing.. just not my cup of tea). The battery has been getting a bit better (was getting 7-8 hours, now I'm getting 14-15 with similar amount of use), and I bought a Body Glove case today from Verizon and I'm loving it so far. Only thing with the Body Glove I don't like it that if you wear it on the belt, the screen is exposed. I'm waiting on the Anti-Fingerprint screen cover to come out from Steinheil so that needs to come along ASAP lol

All in all, it's a great phone, and I've been making a lot of my iPhone and Blackberry friends jealous!

6. barrister89

barrister89 Well-Known Member

Love it except I wish the call volume at the ear speaker and speakerphone was a little louder. Went to the movies last night with a bunch of people and everyone wanted to see it.

7. MisterMixelpix

MisterMixelpix Well-Known Member

Best smartphone on the market for sure. The battery issue is the only real hang up. But all things considered I can deal with it, especially since they make high capacity batteries out there.

8. JonnyBadd

JonnyBadd Active Member

Um the INC would be the best if there was no IPhone you see: copying is the sincerest form of flattery and that's what Moto and HTC have tried to do ...give you and I like Experience on VZW.

They do however fall short. Nothing tops Apple at anything Apple does. Call it arrogant if you like - but I call it American made greatness.

9. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

The iPhone hasn't changed in like 4 years... I got tired of looking at blocks on the homescreen in like 5 minutes of playing with it.

I love Apple products (own an iPod Nano and a Macbook), but the iPhone is pretty boring in today's standards... 2 years ago it was the boss, but it's pretty boring and AT&T sucks.

10. Emoney53

Emoney53 Well-Known Member

and why are you a member of these fourms then? just to troll? lol htc came out with with their first smartphone in 2002.. then iphone came out june 29th 2007 you do the math buddy:D

fade79 likes this.
  11. Lefort1

Lefort1 Well-Known Member

The iPhone will never die, Apple has done well in creating a "staple" in the smartphone market.

I used to have a 2G iphone and my gf has a 3GS and now even she is finding that she'd rather explore my Incredible more and more. It could just be the whole "new" phone thing but she hardly took any interest in my blackberry. Android will probably never "destory" iPhone but its sure looking like it may steal some of their market share. :)

12. Damn_Smooth

Damn_Smooth Well-Known Member

You really shouldn't ask an iphone fanboy to do math. The mess that head makes when it explodes is something nobody should have to deal with.

Emoney53 likes this.
  13. Redzunz

Redzunz Member

Incredible, is the best phone out there right now

14. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Correct. Didn't you remember that Apple drones, I mean users, need everything spoon fed to them? The last thing they will be doing is math or making their own decisions.

15. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

go away you obnoxious piece of $h1t troll.

by the way..

apple did not invent the touch screen
    apple did not invent the phone
    apple did not invent apps
    apple copied other peoples ideas and made a great product.

Any fanboi that dismisses any product with no thought on the matter should be neutered before its too late.

16. sontaikle

sontaikle Well-Known Member

I was worried about getting this phone too. I had been playing with an iPod Touch for a year and a have a mac, so an iPhone was really the easiest phone for me to pick up.

It's boring to me though. I'm tired of the iPhone OS and I saw some review videos of the Incredible and I was sold.

Glad you like yours! :3

17. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Lol troll much? American made? Omg you need to be punched in the head.

18. MooN

MooN Well-Known Member

The iPhone is a beautiful piece of equipment, but the Incredible is even better!

19. Gh0stShinobi

Gh0stShinobi Active Member

And the people said Amen to that!

20. JonnyBadd

JonnyBadd Active Member

I have both phones -hate ATT - the Incred is going back - too many glitches . You know what? the BB Storm sounded like a great phone and guess what : I got a Storm feeling using the Incredible.

I hope it's not - I like HTC. However the phone feels cheap.

21. JonnyBadd

JonnyBadd Active Member

you sound like a BB user LMFAO!! get some tissues and wipe your tears away bwahhhh "he doesn't like my phone boooohoooo!!!!! "

22. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned This Topic's Starter

LOL..And let's not forget the IPhone is also made in China!

23. autolycus

autolycus Member

i wish there was a "no thanks" button. its too bad you guys are so insecure you cant dismiss a fanboy as a fanboy without turning into raving fanboys yourselves.

24. starogreen

starogreen Well-Known Member

i love these phone fights. cracks me up.

25. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

Woah woah woah woah... fanboy this, fanboy that, blah blah

Someone comes on to the HTC forum, says the iPhone is the greatest and no others can beat it! Well, we tend to think different... and when we criticize his logic, we get called raving fanboys?

Of course we're fan boys, but at least we're in the correct forum lol... not sure what your point is here, autolycus