All Touch Games (Droid X)

Last Updated: 2010-10-13 12:31:32
  1. GasserBGB1

GasserBGB1 Well-Known Member

Are there any good games for all touch screen phones mainly my Droid X? Most games require a keyboard or track ball so I'm out of luck. I've found throttle copter which I played all the time in study halls and my tech classes back in the day. Any other slacker class games like this for my Droid X to relive the days?

Advertisement
  2. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

im not sure where you find these games that require trackballs and such....most games are touchscreen and work well too.....all gameloft games are good...they arent on the market so you gotta go to the gameloft website on your phone...backbreaker is a great football game...all of the games that support openfeint are all touchscreen games and most are good...honestly there are too many to list i could go on for a while
  3. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

Most games do not require a keyboard or track ball.
  4. GasserBGB1

GasserBGB1 Well-Known Member

Asteroids does. It crashed every time I opened it and would touch the screen.

Thanks I'll check out gameloft.
  5. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

The Market is full of them
  6. morph4290

morph4290 Active Member

I have an incredible and haven't run into any games that require keyboards yet. Some of the ones I play though are parallel kingdom, robo defense, and guns and glory.
  7. DroidGames

DroidGames Active Member

what games do really require keyboads and/or track ball? I really never seen one lol,
    any way, you can try these games (i put them in order of addictiveness in my opinion):
    Angry Birds (beta at the time)
    Fruit Ninja
    Red Card Rampage
    ShokoRocket
    JellyBalls
    Tiki Towers
    Overkill
    Heavy Gunner 3D

Most of them have free version or lite version so you can see if you like the game, and most of them well worth the money!