All virgin users please read!!Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 103396nick

103396nick Member

I've seem alot of things lately about drooping phones in the toilet, sink, stepping on them, etc., etc.

If you do this (or you want it replaced for any other reason) call virgin and tell them it just quit working, or anything really. They will send you a new phone without battery. If you want a new battery, call and repeat. I've done it countless times and its never failed me.

Advertisement
  2. koopakid08

koopakid08 Well-Known Member

You see this is known as a little thing called fraud and is highly illegal. People like you give companies an excuse for high mark up prices for the rest of us.
    Kahroo, dwappo7851 and skippy126 like this.
  3. death2twitter

death2twitter Well-Known Member

Even besides the whole fraud thing, don't they want you to send them the old one?
  4. 103396nick

103396nick Member

they do but i've sent them romed and rooted phone before. they send you the new one then you send them the old one. plus, for the times they've just lost my money, i hope more people do this because i cant be the only one
  5. kri5pi3

kri5pi3 Member

I thought this would have been an "urgent" message. Guess not...
    Kamau likes this.
  6. Spritey

Spritey Well-Known Member

Honestly, dropping your phone in the toilet is just careless. Aren't you sitting on it anyway? At which point does it end up in the toilet? I'm just confused about the whole scenario.

Water damage is never the manufacturer's fault, so there's really no honest way to get a free replacement.

If you break your phone and have no insurance, the best thing to do is to be honest and sound REALLY broken up about it. There's a chance that you can get good customer service without having to lie.

And if all else fails, this is just an evo 3d, so you can easily find replacement parts on the internet.
  7. SuperAfnan

SuperAfnan Well-Known Member

Please don't do this anymore. It's definitely fraud. If it was defective then that's another story.
    dwappo7851 likes this.
  8. dwappo7851

dwappo7851 Well-Known Member

There is no reason to do this, if you drop it in the toilet, do all of us a favor and flush it, instead of scamming companies who will make the rest of us pay for your carelessness. >:-(
  9. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

OK, this is blatant fraud and not a subject to be discussed on this site. This ones DONE. Have a great day!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.