All you people switching over to the Evo

Last Updated:

1. jwpilly

jwpilly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

You better come back here and brag to us about how much more awesome your phone is than ours. Seriously though, when you do get the phone, it would be great if you could give those of us who cannot yet upgrade some feedback (aka table scraps). It will give us something to look forward to.

Advertisement
  2. NoNeck

NoNeck Well-Known Member

i agree! i cant upgrade until Oct. :mad: To all of you getting it on day one, congrats!

3. jasonspeed

jasonspeed Well-Known Member

I just got my Hero 2 weeks ago, I can wait for the EVO's price to come down and bugs to be worked out. Anyone wonder why the EVO's release date and the 2.1 update seem to coincide? I think the update will fix a bunch of things that people have been biatching about. Being an early adopter to anything you have to expect problems, (Xbox 360, Windows Vista) The Evo could come out and be just as buggy/problematic. Just my $.02

4. Heaterz16

Heaterz16 Well-Known Member

Don't bother coming back, just post about it in the EVO forum and those who care can go read about it there. Quit creating posts about non-Hero stuff in the HERO forum.

cij1916 and sagedil like this.
  5. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

6. jwpilly

jwpilly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ah, geez. This forum has too many self-appointed thread nazis. Thanks for the bump, btw.

NYCHitman1 likes this.