All your fault...General

Last Updated:

1. Steveda

Steveda Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, as it turns out, Verizon did give me the 1 year contract price for the DI. I was all set on just sitting tight and waiting for my contract to end and get something at that time.....until I started to read some of the posts on this forum. I couldn't help it, I started to bug Verizon again to get the discounted price. I am going to head into a store on the 29th to grab one. I have at least 6 or so stores that are close by.

Just wanted to say thanks for the posts and to the forum in general. I currently own an Eris and that forum was great as well.

Steve

Advertisement
  2. FunkyBoss

FunkyBoss Well-Known Member

Sucker! ;)

3. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

I don't understand your subject but um ok.

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

He's saying its our fault for talking him into getting an incredible instead of sitting tight with his eris until his contract was up. Basically all the talk about the new phone got him worked up into a frenzy ;)

5. Steveda

Steveda Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry, should have been more clear. It was just my attempt at being funny. I was all OK with not getting the DI and keeping the Eris until my contract was up..until I started to read more posts on this forum. After reading them, I wasn't OK with waiting. (that is why I was blaming the forum) Sorry for making a short story way too long...

Steve