• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Allow me to introduce myself

My name is Guillermo and I just purchased a Moto X Pure Edition on the 26th... It is set to arrive today!!! First let me say how amazed I am by how fast Motorola sent out this phone.. I was expecting this to arrive on Feb 2nd at first.. Then I checked the shipping details it said the 29th. Check today and its set to arrive this morning! Quite the surprise if you ask me. I chose Motorola because I also own a Moto X (1st gen) and they took care of me when my phone broke under warranty. Another reason I chose them is of course, the price of the phone and what you get along with it is hard to beat!! My carrier is T-Mobile and I have very few if any issues with their service (I also think that their pricing is fair compared to Verizon and ATT). Look forward to being a part of this forum and hope to learning neat tricks for my new phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones