Ally Vibration modes not working since ota updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. radorix

radorix Member This Topic's Starter

My fathers phone got the OTA update to version 8 ever since his vibrate fuctions in games ringers etc has just vanished. The phone has been reset via settings>privacy>factory data reset twice. And i still cant get the vibrate functions from haptatic keyboard or ringers to work. He needs the vibration stuff back for work. If i cant figure it out it will have to be returned as nonfunctioning so unless im totally missing something PLEASE HELP!

this is all of our first android phones my 2 sisters and my mothers ota worked fine i have the v9 update from the updater but my father ota just messed up i guess

Advertisement
  2. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

try volume key down+home+end(power) it wipes the data and does factory restore but its a different way. Has he rooted his device? if not and what i posted does not help it may have to be returned as a malfunctioning device.

3. radorix

radorix Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks I had tried that after I posted the intial post that didnt help though. Probally going to just have to return in as a defective device shame too as all 5 phones have been working great (other than all of them having 99% no signal in the battery usage thing)

4. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Well since its under warranty verizon shouldnt give you any fuss. its always a shame when you have to get a good phone replaced. well anyway good luck. if you need anymore help feel free to visit us again.

5. Robo1007

Robo1007 Well-Known Member

Radorix try this, Every morning when I take my phone off the charger I put it in airplane mode then power down for 3 minutes or more but it has to be atleast 3 minutes then power up and take out of airplane mode and that helps with the signal issue and really helps the battery. I also run ATK, Juice Defender, and systray monitor and keep fast reboot on hand and my battery lasted for 32 hours from yesterday to today so give that a shot, this is from edcooper714 and it has been known to help with the 50% signal bug but its worked like a charm!