almost bricked?

Last Updated:

1. dys07

dys07 Active Member This Topic's Starter

so today @ starbucks a friend was playing with my droid and she was opening a lot of apps and then it shut turned off... i figured it just went to sleep randomly so i tried to turn it on, but it wouldnt turn on. even if i long pressed the power button...

i took the battery out and placed it in again... this seems to have fixed it. but it wouldnt connect to any wireless networks for a couple hours and the signal wouldnt get more than 1 bar (this is in an area that i usually get full bars)

has anyone ever experienced this?

... also there is a unicorn under the sliding mechanism slowly gnawing its way out, but i keep punching it back in its place. (that part was not true)

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I'm really glad you qualified that last part. Every time someone brings up a problem with the phone, I have to check mine to see if it has it too. I was just getting ready to look for the danged unicorn.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Lesson: Don't let girls play with your DROID!!! They are not qualified to operate such heavy and complicated machinery. We put Barbara through weeks of training before we let her buy one. :D :D :D

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Many years of teaching junior high school students. It took the girly edge off.