• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Aloysius 2.1 rom

I could go on with the problems about your ROM, just like the last one.

You can't expect people to like a ROM that fits ONLY YOUR NEEDS..

I never said I didn't like the ROM, it's a nice ROM. But when so many features are missing from it, it makes the ROM worthless IMO.

You see Flipz, Darch, Damage and other devs. When they put out ROMs, they make them for everybody. And from there everybody can remove/add whatever they want to their ROMs.

Skipping the Google sign in affects the phone with syncing as well..but you didn't think of that at all.

Whenever you leave settings, the ROM loads itself and it takes a good 10-15. That's something you don't see with other ROMs when you leave the settings...

but yeah, next time you put out a ROM. Don't make it only to fit your needs...because there's people like myself that will say "hey those missing features are needed" ..

anyhow, PEACE!

Reactions: momoceio
Upvote 0
lol....it must feel odd to look like someone who does not know what they are talking about, and keep believe you are infact correct.

NOT sure if you had notice or not......but there is a link to my ROM at the top of this thread, lol. Where everyone who listens to you go off about how nothing works, and it only fits my need......and then they all go to the link to see what all the fuss is about and see that everything does works....and that there are "3" versions to fit everyones needs and not mine.

oooohh...and people here listening to you fly off the handle and spew lies....lol, can "ACTUALLY" go through the link, and see me EVERYWHERE thoughout the thread helping people and taking requests.

NOW....if there was not a thread link at the top, and you said NOTHING WORKS....people might think, hmmmm maybe he's right. I shouldn't try it rah-rah.

LINK. TOP. OF. THE. THREAD. (I'm sure you went there and scrolled through it and saw me posting nowehre in it...and the front page it says....nothing work guys, this ROM is only for me. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!)....lol. Nope, ya didn't....ya just ran your mouth not knowing what you were talking about per usual!!!

SAND WILL FIX YOU! lol! :D

LOL, seriously though....I just get a kick out of (in fact I am pleased) you NOT liking my ROM.....

Going further into your trash talk, and saying it does not work.....you might want to add to your next rant....."GO CHECK PEOPLE....SEE THAT I AM RIGHT!!! NOTHING WORKS", lol

Then then can go see for themselves, you are a "a bit of a liar" :) I like a good avitar, just as everyone does...but yours just says alot to me...rofl.

....and it has since I first joined this forum....but I'll keep what it "says" to me....to myself :p

Darch, Flipz, and Damage....are amazing people. But their ROMS are not 100 percent....and people can go check that out too....I think you forget you can't run your chops and make the people NOT CHECK for themselves.

Hope all is well where you are!!! Try the ROM out....I bet you'll love it. Gotz me a new version up and all, with three to choose from there is bound to be something for you FRESHD!!! If not.....PM me and I'll get it in there for you :)

Upvote 0
I gotta say I am loving this rom! It is badass.

Thanks brotherman! FRESHD thinks nothing works....must be awesome to be "LOVING" a worthless ROM, with all most NO features...lol.

Sorry...lol, I'll stop now!!! lol, this is just too much fun! It's like trash talking about Sarah Palin...lol :):D:p:D:)

I love it!!

Enjoy the ROM all, I am on there just about 24/7 to help out what ever needs you might have!!! :)

Upvote 0
lol....it must feel odd to look like someone who does not know what they are talking about, and keep believe you are infact correct.

NOT sure if you had notice or not......but there is a link to my ROM at the top of this thread, lol. Where everyone who listens to you go off about how nothing works, and it only fits my need......and then they all go to the link to see what all the fuss is about and see that everything does works....and that there are "3" versions to fit everyones needs and not mine.

oooohh...and people here listening to you fly off the handle and spew lies....lol, can "ACTUALLY" go through the link, and see me EVERYWHERE thoughout the thread helping people and taking requests.

NOW....if there was not a thread link at the top, and you said NOTHING WORKS....people might think, hmmmm maybe he's right. I shouldn't try it rah-rah.

LINK. TOP. OF. THE. THREAD. (I'm sure you went there and scrolled through it and saw me posting nowehre in it...and the front page it says....nothing work guys, this ROM is only for me. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!)....lol. Nope, ya didn't....ya just ran your mouth not knowing what you were talking about per usual!!!

SAND WILL FIX YOU! lol! :D

LOL, seriously though....I just get a kick out of (in fact I am pleased) you NOT liking my ROM.....

Going further into your trash talk, and saying it does not work.....you might want to add to your next rant....."GO CHECK PEOPLE....SEE THAT I AM RIGHT!!! NOTHING WORKS", lol

Then then can go see for themselves, you are a "a bit of a liar" :) I like a good avitar, just as everyone does...but yours just says alot to me...rofl.

....and it has since I first joined this forum....but I'll keep what it "says" to me....to myself :p

Darch, Flipz, and Damage....are amazing people. But their ROMS are not 100 percent....and people can go check that out too....I think you forget you can't run your chops and make the people NOT CHECK for themselves.

Hope all is well where you are!!! Try the ROM out....I bet you'll love it. Gotz me a new version up and all, with three to choose from there is bound to be something for you FRESHD!!! If not.....PM me and I'll get it in there for you :)

You just gave me a migraine :)

Upvote 0
You just gave me a migraine, but what do I know I'm a moron/troll!!!! :(

Now I see why this forum is subpar...lol. It's all yours kiddos!!!

It's always so fun coming here, listening to people bitching and complaining.....lol

No wonder many people have left this garbage......in search of higher minds.

I'll be back to laugh, but that's it. XDA is where the good people are at :) (all good people make a mad dash over there.....we'll be waiting!!)

TROLLS REMAIN PUT!!! :p That means you gonzo-freak show (I know it's animal....your just a dumbass...lol).....and FRESHLYD!!!!

Upvote 0
Making mad friends again I see:D:D

LOL, I am horrible I know :D

......I am like the border patrol on drug, ZERO TOLERANCE!!! Only for me it's for STUPID-NEGITIVE PEOPLE...lol.

.....I'm a super nice dude, unless you spread lies and spew hate....like rush, beck, republicans, and this freshd idot does! Then it's time to mess with the idots..............and I like it, it make me smile just a bit :p

Upvote 0
It would be realy nice if everyone would just grow up, this isn't high school! I don't understand why some people have to make this extremely helpful forum so difficult for those who are just looking for some help, and others who just want to offer their help and expertise.

And why on earth does it have to get political?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones