Alright.. wheres the Sprint Hotspot/Wifi toggle widget?Support

Last Updated:

1. mkanet

mkanet Member This Topic's Starter

I must be missing something very obvious. But, where's the Sprint Hotspot / Wifi toggle widget? Every time I want to enable the Sprint hotspot feature, I have to navigate deep into the settings just to turn it on. I know I can't be the only person who uses the Sprint Hotspot feature frequently.

I tried looking over and over again on Market, but all I can find are Wifi toggle widgets. I just need a very, very small Sprint Hotspot widget which hopefully includes a matching Wifi toggle (since Wifi gets disabled when I turn on the hotspot feature and need to enable it back after using the hotspot feature).

PS: I am already aware of the Sprint Hotspot app icon. However, its poorly designed. Instead of turning it on after pressing the icon, I have to go through a series of clicks just to enable it.

Anyway thanks for pointing me to the right widget.

-M

Advertisement
  2. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

It's already included.

Press +, widget, Settings, Hotpot.

3. mkanet

mkanet Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you!! I tend to whine/complain when I feel like something is missing or wrong in a product; and, was actually prepared to accept there's no such thing.

This is the first phone I simply can't find anything significant to complain about LOL! They really thought of everything; and, things I haven't even thought of yet.

Thanks again, this is a great forum!
    -M

4. GiftedPlacebo

GiftedPlacebo Well-Known Member

Sorry for the thread resurrection... but I don't have a hotspot widget in that location. Did it move somewhere?

5. KENNECTED

KENNECTED Well-Known Member

I think its now called HTC Hotspot.

Try

1. + (or hold on the location you would like the widget)
    2. Widget
    3. Settings
    4. Hotspot

6. ned23

ned23 Well-Known Member

Strange, mine is right on the first menu page, under the clock in between voice mail and Gmail. It was that way when I bought it. (Maybe the Sprint store set it up?) The icon is named "Sprint Hotspot"