Hey y'all, how are ya? On my end, I'm HOT AS HELL. Today has become official the hottest day in Los Angeles on record, breaking 112 degrees in downtown LA. I had an errand to run on my lunch break, so I ventured out into the heat and, while in line at the drive thru to get lunch before heading back, I noticed the LED on my EVO slowly blinking orange, then yellow. I looked, and the phone was no longer charging, even though it was plugged in. Looking at SystemPanel, my battery was at 118.5 degrees, and it felt a bit hot, but not too much so. Upon returning to my office, the phone is now plugged in and the LED is a solid orange. Was the alternating blinking LED telling me my phone was overheated? If so, have I damaged my phone? It seems to run fine, thankfully. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!