1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Alternative Keyboard

Last Updated:

1. bluey123

bluey123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone have any sugguestions for a keyboard alternative for my Behold2 that will automatically place a space after a word selection? I am playing around with swype but I would like to have an alternate keyboard for inputting thigs like website addresses etc

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

I really like Smart Keyboard Pro. It's extremely responsive, and has a really great suggestion pool.

I also use Better Keyboard. IMO, it isn't as responsive as Smart Keyboard Pro, but does have an immense amount of skinning options.

You can also download the HTC_IME that comes on the Hero. That one is pretty good too.

3. bluey123

bluey123 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks but will either of those automatically put a space after you select a word from the word prediction so you can keep tying or do you need to use the spacebar after you select the word?

4. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

All 3 put a space after selecting a suggested word. There is an option in the settings that allows you to turn off/on that option.

Both BK and SK Pro are paid apps. I think they cost somewhere around $2-$3. I'm not quite sure, but they are both well worth it.