always on mobile data

Last Updated:

1. WaSTeLaNd

WaSTeLaNd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Saw a thread on here about turning it off will conserve battery, oh brother I went from 8-10 hours to 22 pretty cool stuff, thought I would share

Advertisement
  2. retrorom

retrorom Well-Known Member

Thanks ;) I am currently trying the same, had 7 hours of battery life when using it a lot. Also my homescreen is full of widgets that suck a lot of juice. Will see what will change in a few days :)

3. EasyEEE

EasyEEE Well-Known Member

7 hours using mobile/3g or WiFi?

And yes, use WiFi when possible. :)

4. retrorom

retrorom Well-Known Member

3g mostly, but since this morning I have turned off always on mobile and also the positioning connection for networks, I am still having 72% battery left. Has now been on for 6 hours already... :rolleyes:

5. AndyCAPPS

AndyCAPPS Member

I have been using my battery quite a bit from last night until now and am at 40% with 15 hrs so far... I have had very minimal use and made it almost 1 1/2 days before so it really is impressive with a full charge how long it can last if you use it conservatively. Of course sometimes I just like to go crazy and turn on all the features and just burn that batter up in a couple hours lol :)

There are some really good threads on here about how to save battery life though, very helpful!