Am I crazy...Support

Last Updated:

1. edgeman4

edgeman4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

...or did I imagine that my Droid X had a Universal Inbox. I seem to remember when I used to hit the email app, it would open my accounts first before going to an inbox (and one of the options was the universal inbox). Now it just goes to the default account automatically, and there is no way to switch to other accounts from within the app except to change your default account, back out, and open the email app again. This is for email not gmail. I have been messing around with a couple of peoples old Droids, so maybe I just imagined it from theirs, and mine never really had this option (if so why not, seems pretty stupid not having a simple way to get into your other accounts), so I may have totally imagined it, but google searching turned up nothing. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement
  2. 2horses

2horses Well-Known Member

Look for an app called Messaging, and your universal inbox is in there. But for me it just has texting and facebook. So may not be what you're remembering? I'm playing with the settings to see if you can add email accounts, but so far no luck.

edgeman4 likes this.
  3. edgeman4

edgeman4 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That was it, was looking for it everywhere, thanks a bunch!

4. 2horses

Awesome! Glad I could help.

5. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I have 3 email accts and all my email shows up in the universal box, but there are individual boxes for each acct.

6. 2horses

I have touchdown for my corporate email, and of course gmail, so maybe I need to keep playing with it to make them show up in there. Do you know to make them appear?

7. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I think Touchdown handles it's own acct and not sure about gmail.

Accounts you add to Acct Manager (or is is Manage Accts) show up there.