Am I crazy??General

Last Updated:

1. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I miss my storm. That's right. My storm 1. I had what I've seen regarded as a "golden storm." I like my eris don't get me wrong. I can download all the foolish apps I want. My eris is a shot gun and and fart machine, something I couldn't do with blackberry. But other things, the email support, text options, social networking apps, they were all there and from what i gather worked better. I truly hope "rooting" or 2.0 will assuage me some. So you tell me, am I crazy? Talk me off the ledge.

Advertisement
  2. arock

arock Well-Known Member

Black Berry email is by far the best there is as far as smart phones go. That is the only thing i miss from my blackberry. Not sure what you mean by the text options. I had a curve so I never got the 5.0 update so texting on the eris is much nicer than that was. As far as social networking, I personally only use Facebook, and while Facebook for android isnt quite as nice as it was for blackberry, i havent had any problems with it. Rooting will open up som new ooptions for you because of the custom roms that will be avaliable. I dont think a 2.x upgrade is going to do too much for though. Most of the apps are continually being upgraded so any problems that you may be having with them now may be fixed in the future. Dont jump!! I think that coming up here soon you may begin to love your eris more than your storm.

3. soulfetcher13

soulfetcher13 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That is my hope. I must say at the very least web browsing is leaps and bounds better on the eris. I had the 5.0 upgrade on my storm and it truly did improve its functionality. I guess we will just have to see. I will step back from the ledge for now.