• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I in trouble ?

You will void the warranty on the phone and they may give you some problems returning it.

I just tried to swap my droid eris at verizon yesterday and they said that they couldn't help me because I had unauthorized software on it (froyo 2.2). I forgot to do a reset back to 2.1 before I returned it.

It couldn't hurt to load 2.1 back on it...just in case!

Upvote 0
My dumb butt figured it out by following instructions lol ,imagine that lol. Now about me ,I am 42 retired from 22 yrs. in the automotive field my wife is a nurse and we have 5 girls and 4 son in laws lol , 2 grand daughters and 1 on the way in oct. I love my harley and camping bought the wife a camper and pontoon for the family last year but dangit the harley is all mine ,it only has a solo seat ......... The name Dreamriderreaper comes from a motorcycle club I belong to called Dream Riders Bicking For Children. I was in The Family MC for a little time but that was long ago it feels like . Anyway I am proud I found you guys I have learned alot just by reading post .It seems there is a whole world of things that can be done with these phones...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones