• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I the only one who is happy with the battery?

HTCWozz

Sep 30, 2010
Crewe, UK
I'm not saying its incredible, because its far from it, but I can beat my 2 friends iphones' by about 8 hours. AtLeast.

on medium use I can get about 28 hours, this obviously includes some time on standby, but I browse alot, a bit of music, games and calls.

I don't know, maybe everyone is getting that. But they need it to last longer than I, or expect it to last longer than I do. I usually charge at night anyway so my high usage time (17 ish) is still good enough.

Warren

I also don't have any complaints. Have had many different versions of smartphones (mostly WinMo) and never got alot more battery life out of any of them.

My DHD goes strong with fairly heavy use (work and personal) from 7am until at least 1am the next day. Longer with more moderate use, but I usually plug in before bed.

And considering how much more phone I'm getting, I'm quite happy with that. :)

Upvote 0
I did have problems initially, but after realizing that my FB contacts were syncing CONTINUOUSLY and the battery was lasting just five hours, now it's lasting the entire day.

How do you stop if from syncing continously? I set it to 1 hour, but my battery keeps dying before the end of the day too, so is something else doing syncing too? Icertainly wouldn't be able to manage "listening to hours of music" at this rate, like someone else said.

Upvote 0
How do you stop if from syncing continously? I set it to 1 hour, but my battery keeps dying before the end of the day too, so is something else doing syncing too? Icertainly wouldn't be able to manage "listening to hours of music" at this rate, like someone else said.

Turn it off completely. That's how I solved it. I checked battery usage and FB sync is part of the calendar app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones