Am I the only one?General

1. Brent372

Brent372 Well-Known Member

After seeing so many leaks of Sense 5, am I the only one that thinks it makes HTC phones look like everything else out there. I love Sense. Love 3.6 on my Rezound. 4 on mg wife's DINC4 is ok. But damn it, dont kill the flip clock!

Advertisement
  2. Brent372

Well damn, maybe I am...
  3. pwalt

pwalt Well-Known Member

I haven't seen the new Sense yet.

Off topic ... how's the DINC4? It's a freebie phone right now from Verizon, and my husband is ready for a new phone. He has the original DINC. He's jonesing for the Samsung SIII, but with a $200 difference in price...
  4. Brent372

My wife has it. Good little phone. Very little. You will want a case. The back cover is a poor design and creaks alot
  5. pwalt

pwalt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input ... I would probably like it (I think phones in general are getting too big), but he'll probably stick with what he wants.
  6. Puppa

Puppa Well-Known Member

The flip clock lives in HD Widgets. Put that together with Nova Launcher and you have most of the good points of Sense, plus a few extra goodies (Car Panel becomes visible in the apps list, direct dial shortcuts become available, plus the capability to fatten up those icons by 30%).
    Used that combo to make my wife's Samsung GS3 interface become acceptable to her.
  7. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

Another vote for Nova Launcher Prime & HD widgets... work great on my phone & my Xoom
  8. Brent372

I had "Sense-fied" my old Atrix4G
    But still not the same.
    Sense is more than just a flip clock and the dock bar.
    And from the screen shots I have seen even the "deeper" elements now look like everything else.
    This just might be what pushes me back to Windows as a mobile OS.
  9. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

sense sucks.
  10. Brent372

To each his own.