Am I worry too much?General

Last Updated:

1. namlee78

namlee78 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Good evening all,

One of my friend is waiting Increrdible for forever from verizon direct store. They have been saying wait wait wait.....

Well, I'm just worry that if my phone is broke or something that I have to use my insurance (I'm paying full insurance that cover everything), they will send Incredible or some other phone for replacement. I'm worry that because, they do not have lots of stock for our Incredible.

If they can not provide same phone, I do not need to pay $3 or $4 extra....Do you think they have stock for us who bought those insurance?

Are we having limited edtion phone???????????/

Advertisement
  2. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

A bunch of people have needed to use insurance on phone already, and unfortunately there is wait time for it thru Asurion, not sure about the other insurance companies.

3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Yes, you are worrying too much.

Quite a few people here have had to get replacements and they were all able to. It may take a month, but they come. The last few reports I have seen show people getting replacements within a week, which I assume it due to their higher stock of refurbished phones.

The supply issue will be sorted out in another month or two anyway. Just be very very careful until then ;)

4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

AS soon as the X is released on the 15th you will see the Dinc become more available.

5. msjulie

msjulie Well-Known Member

fyi ordered one from amazon on sat and got email today saying it was shipped - i did cheapie shipping so it won't be here till friday but..

6. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I was in a Verizon store today and they told me the Dinc will be available very soon due to the surge of cancellations and people going to the X and now the fascinate which is now going to be released on the same day. Also anyone can get any smartphone with a special early upgrade offer.

7. windycity

windycity Well-Known Member

All your base are belong to us.

jamor likes this.
  8. smile44

smile44 Well-Known Member

The Fascinate is going to be available the same day as the X?

9. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

lol. Your english is perfect in every other post. U r funny.