1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Amazing App: HeyTell :)Tips

1. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Heys guys,
    Just wanted to share with you all this awesome app I found, its called HeyTell. It serves as an almost walkie talkie like app between any android or iphone. I really recommend checking it out. It's pretty cool to pick up your phone and see you have a live time voice message and then responded with a live time voice message.

HeyTell - Android app on AppBrain

Advertisement
    :
  2. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

Any differences between this and Tikl?
  3. Luciferrex

Luciferrex Active Member

I wonder this same thing
  4. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

HeyTell says it's "cross platform".
  5. irmac

irmac Well-Known Member

Yeah, Heytell works between iPhone, Android etc. It's pretty sweet and can also show location. My friends and I have has a blast with it thus far and the best part is the messages send faster than texts.
  6. john_ecko

john_ecko Well-Known Member

It's always running though right?

It was killing my battery when I was trying it a couple months ago. Did they improve the battery efficiency?
  7. rasobey

rasobey Well-Known Member

FWIW my battery is fine with Heytell running. Love the app.

But for some reason I never receive more than one message at a time when WiFi is enabled. I can only use mobile data to get reliable incoming messages. Frustrating.
  8. ihatespys

ihatespys Member

Tikl is instant like a your clearly talking to them in room. Heytell lets you talk for a set period of time then it will load up on other persons phone so the other person has to listen to it first kinda like a text have to wait til they listen to reply. I have missed a few messages because they send em to fast back 2 back cuz dont give time to reply. But its a great app. I use both Tikl and Heytell.
  9. fonefreak

fonefreak Well-Known Member

Isn't that like using the Dialer app to talk with someone in realtime?
  10. zapjb

zapjb Well-Known Member

Just installed TiKL. Now just need one of my friends to do likewise.
  11. bishop0114

bishop0114 Well-Known Member

I have used Tikl while running. It seemed to work very well with S9 headsets to communicate to my running partner while listening to music.