Amazing S4 Dev.

1. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Advertisement
    mike28 likes this.
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Thanks gbiggie long time no see i just got a gs4 with T-Mobile glad to see you here
    gbiggie likes this.
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

I get a link to different topics where is suppose to take us?
  4. gbiggie

5. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

No it just takes me to different topics what is he's name and or you running a rom from him?
  6. gbiggie

Check the link above...your too fast brother ;)
    :ROFL:
    mike28 likes this.
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Lol cool beans let me flash this looks good I'm all for tw toms :D thanks brother:thumbup:
  8. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

So even though is not directly for the T-Mobile variant it supports it? I say this because of the model name.

Found my answer is for the international s4 compatible i see i like the white dialer is that what you have?
  9. gbiggie

Correct and correct:)
    Remember the Tmo S4 is the Google edition variant as well...lots of romage/dev on this phone.
    Lg Esteem what:confused::D
    mike28 likes this.
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Lol lg esteem that's an exitint dinosaur lol so with this rom no need to flash any fixes or any other things how you got the stock dialer i don't want the s3 dialer thatb shows in the op screenshots
  11. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

Hey biggie good to see you again. remember you from the ole esteem days. had an s3 for a year, & just got my s4 for 3 weeks now. couple of questions. since metro s4 is basically a tmo phone could I still use infamous? I'm using wicked right now. 2) what is the latest version of infamous...just to see if I'm reading things correctly. I show a 7.0
  12. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yes you can I try both infamous and alpha on my s4 v7 is for infamous v10 is for Alpha which is the international rom version they are nice however for me I'm keeping simple using exotic rom and mod using xblast and wanam
    jtw1216 likes this.
  13. jtw1216

Thanks. Appreciate it. I'm also reading a lot of problems with 3Minit. If I bought the app would the framework work ok?
    mike28 likes this.
  14. gbiggie

I bought it to support the dev:thumbup:
    Have never had any issues with it. Most times it is a question of what framework the ROM is on ATM. The ROM must be on the same version as the 3Minit version otherwise some functions don't work properly.
    jtw1216 likes this.
  15. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

You need to have the framework in your ROM in order to use 3minit. Just buying the app is not going to make it work. You need a rom with the framework in it.
    mike28 likes this.
  16. jtw1216

Lol yes I understand. Just commenting about the problems I been reading about. I take it that paid version of the app gets updated with the rom?
  17. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. The paid version gets the app updated, but the framework doesn't necessarily need to be new. It can just be an update to the app and not to the ROM
    jtw1216 and mike28 like this.
  18. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

Looks like a cool rom my question usually before I flash is What are the bugs if any? Just wondering if this is worth the set up. It's kinna sad that with android you cannot have something that would backup your home screens and personal settings and apply them after a rom flash. I understand why that is, I am willing to give it up in the name of customizability. Not sure if that is even a word lol!

Anyway are there any known bugs coz I want to give this a test? :)
  19. jtw1216

Actually you can save your screen & app data with rom toolbox pro, which is what I use. As long as you're just going from one TW rom to another, all app data will be backed up.
    What I do when trying out a new rom, is backup all that I want to save (data + app), install the new rom, immediately go to play store & stop all the updates. then I load up rom toolbox pro & reload my backups. All apps & data that I saved are back running. Now you still have to put certain widgets back on your screen, but the user data will still be saved.
  20. jtw1216

This is a really good rom. Gonna make this my daily runner. With the paid 3Minit app I'll probably never go back to AOSP again.
    mike28 likes this.
  21. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

How do you guys like the Rom? I am currently downloading wanna check it out!!!! Any problems?

Additional question Bioshock kernel is not required to be flashed for this to work right?
  22. jtw1216

No sir. The Aroma installer gives you a choice of "4" kernels to choose from. You're really gonna like this ROM:D
    alextop30 likes this.
  23. caloyzki

caloyzki Well-Known Member

What name of the rom you guys referring?
  24. jtw1216

Infamous S4
  25. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

All this tw roms for the s4 are top of the line super fast and bug free I haven't even try any asop roms no need to since this roms are full of goodies I have try them all if you guys get a chance try little minions don't let the name fool you it's a nice and different rom too.