Amazon App Store QuestionSupport

Last Updated: 2013-06-21 08:27:29
  1. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

So, got my S4 and had my apps transferred over etc.

i had a bunch from the Amazon App store on my old phone. Why do those not transfer over? are they gone now?

I dont see the appz on my SD Card either anymore.

Advertisement
  2. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

reinstall the amazon appstore and enter your account information and all the apps you have had on that account will be able to be downloaded
  3. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

all it says is that i have no apps downloaded....im assuming since this is my new phone....

Never mind.... had to go to Cloud under My Apps...not Device....

89 apps found... Thank you!

i did notice however, that some apps from the Play Store are still not on my phone... is this most likely becuase i may have moved those apps to the SDcard and are not showing up now until the new update>?
  4. WalkaboutDavid

WalkaboutDavid Well-Known Member

Just log onto the playstore and tell it to download the apps. For one reason or another, they all don't come down automatically.
  5. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

I have found that some apps are not compatible with this device. Some apps that I paid for from the Tigra Zone app, within the Google Play store, only work on devices with the Tigra chip sets. (What a bummer.) So I have to play these games on my old Atrix 4G.
  6. jdCaptivate

jdCaptivate Well-Known Member

I caught your answer. Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. The other nice thing that's been fixed, is Amazon now recognizes apps that were installed from Google. The earlier versions, wouldn't and you could corrupt a file, real easy.