Amazon has the Incredible for $99Tips

1. JakRabbitSlim

JakRabbitSlim Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I am paying full price from mine and would consider waiting a few days to get it, this saves me about $35 in tax and I get free shipping.

I'll see how it goes at Best Buy first, not sure i can wait tho.
  3. JakRabbitSlim

JakRabbitSlim Well-Known Member

Sorry, just saw this has already been posted.
  4. JoeThePlumber

JoeThePlumber New Member

Also, if you don't mind taking out another credit card, you can get $40 more discounted by applying (and being approved for) the Amazon Visa card.

And the Droid is $19.99 per phone.

For new service sign-up, with 2 lines, one Incredible and one Droid, the total is $79.98.

Pretty good deal considering Amazon is a very well respected online retailer and the in store or Verizon website price for the same phone together would be $400.

That's a $320 savings. Even without the Amazon credit card, it's $280 savings.

Also, 2 Day shipping is free.

And Amazon.com probably has these in stock because it was not taking pre-orders (Verizon's website is not shipping until May 4th for orders today). Correction: NOT. See below.

And if all that is not enough, if you are a California resident, you don't pay sales tax on Amazon orders. With sales tax at between 8.25 and 10.75 percent depending on the county-- and on full retail prices of $529.99 and $559.99--, that's a savings of an additional $90 to $117.

So you could be saving upwards of $435 if you live in California, plus free 2 day shipping.
  5. krispy_mobile

krispy_mobile Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, Amazon does not have these in stock. Earliest possible arrival date with 1-day shipping is May 11-12 (as per my order receipt).
  6. jj71787

jj71787 Member

it says in stock

but it doesn't come with any accessories. is verizon the only one giving the free2gb sd
  7. andydrew

andydrew Active Member

Price on Amazon Wireless is now $149.99 for new lines and $249.99 for upgrades on existing lines.
  8. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

A 2 gb micro sd card is about how much? $.50-.75 next to the snickers in the candy isle.
  9. andydrew

andydrew Active Member

Price change yet again for upgrades - now $199.99 at Amazon.com.
  10. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

Price change yet again, $99.99, no tax, free 2-day shipping with a new contract.

Clicky!
  11. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

99, sweet, get on it people!
  12. dragonsamus

dragonsamus Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get my gf to switch from tmobile and her g1 but she doesn't want to pay more even though her phone is falling apart. This is an awesome price.
  13. hyprboy123

hyprboy123 New Member

I just ordered my DInc off Amazon, got it in 2 days. Free two day shipping, no tax, was $149. Couldn't get it for $99 cause I wasn't opening a new line. Amazon FTW though!

It's $99 for new indiv account
    $149 if you are upgrading from an indiv or family account

HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
  14. Eric Bishop

Eric Bishop Well-Known Member

15. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

16. stormdroid

stormdroid Member

Now its 69.99, even with an upgrade. crazyy
  17. turbozombie

turbozombie Well-Known Member

Bloody hell. I bought it from amazon at 149 a month ago with a new 2 year contract. :(
  18. lenrak

lenrak New Member

NewEgg has had it for 69.99 for the past few days (with free shipping).
  19. breathmints

breathmints Well-Known Member

damn i didnt evn know about this..too bad i could of a saved a 100..
  20. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

What's funny, of course, is that even at $99 the Incredible and indeed all smartphones, are profit-makers for their manufacturers and distributors. When Verizon had them at $199 plus a two year contract, it was like finding a gold mine for that company.

What's the typical monthly service charge for a smartphone like the Incredible? $70? How much do you think it costs Verizon to provide that service? $10?
  21. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I bought mine on launch day for $99...the phone has been worth every bit of it.