Amazon MP3 download as alarmSupport

Last Updated:

1. Vaseline Smith

Vaseline Smith Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded one song that I could not find any where else and then I downloaded alarm pro v2 (something like that) anyways when I set it up and go to select music all of my songs except the one I bought are there, So I set up a separate playlist with just the one song and set that playlist as the alarm but it played just a default bell. My next attempt was using the stock clock and it allowed me to go through handcent somehow and select a song and once again my purchased song wasn't there, So my question is how do I use this song for an alarm...

Advertisement
  2. BadMedicine

BadMedicine Active Member

I use Ringdroid (downloaded from the market) to make mp3s into custom alarms, ringtones, and notifications. You can select any sound file and edit it. Then you can save it as an alarm, notification, or ringtone. Then in the stock alarm clock you can select it as an alarm sound. I looked for a mp3 I downloaded from Amazon (The Fabulous ThunderBirds Powerful Stuff). Amazon download was stored under the phone memory (Astro says it is under this file - file/emmc/amazonmp3/The_Fabulous_Thunderbirds/Powerful_Stuff) and not the SD card. Ringdroid did not see it on the phone memory, but the stock music app did see it and play it. I copied it from the phone memory to the SD card. Now, Ringdroid can see the song. And I can save it as an alarm.

Vaseline Smith likes this.
  3. Vaseline Smith

[​IMG]

I have ringdroid as well just never thought of that...

4. Vaseline Smith

Spoke to soon, ringdroid is not showing the file. WTF?!

5. BadMedicine

BadMedicine Active Member

I edited my post. Try the new stuff.

6. Vaseline Smith

LOL exactly I just used astro and copied to SD thanks man.