amazon mp3 downloads

Last Updated:

1. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well i use amazonmp3 download sometimes cause i'm not close home and can't use itunes, anyways the problem that i have is that i had download like 3 songs from amazon mp3 app and i can't see where to download them on my laptop(since i got rid of my other phone and i bought them on the one) is there anyway to get those songs or i completely lost them?

Advertisement
  2. angelodimorte

angelodimorte Member

look in your c drive under my music under amazon mp3 should be there

3. jgalan14

on my phone? well i got a new phone so all the songs went in the other one, i was wondering if you could download them from the laptop (like a copy of it)

4. angelodimorte

angelodimorte Member

On your laptop

5. jgalan14

i never bought them on my laptop so never downloaded there, that's what im trying to do to recover them because i would like the songs on my other phone

6. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

Do you still have your other phone? The songs should be on the memory card. You should copy them from that card to your new one. And always keep a copy on your computer.

7. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

The reason why people are asking clarifying questions is because your first post is terrible. Re-write it and make sense if you want people to help you find a solution.

8. jgalan14

Yeah sorry I was half way sleep.. mm i see there is not other way the other memory card got lost so I guess I lost those songs I'll just do downloads on itunes instead but thanks for the help guys

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

9. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

Dumb question maybe but can't you login to your Amazon account and DL again??

10. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I just checked on mine and when you go to your list of downloads, it says I've already downloading them. I'd have to buy them again to download.

I would suggest contacting Amazon and asking them if there is any way to recover.

I guess that's an advantage to iTunes but I assume they still have their own unique issues. At least with Amazon MP3 downloads, I have the tracks and I can put them on my laptop, my phone, on a CD to play in the car and I can back them up. I've yet to lose one.