Amazon music downloads to music player (HTC Hero from Sprint)

Last Updated:

1. thekish

thekish New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello. I've searched the forums but can't find an answer. I just got an HTC Hero from Sprint and downloaded some music from the Amazon Music application that comes pre-installed. However, once I download the music to my phone, it doesn't show up in the music player until I manually transfer the files from my computer from the amazon folder on the SD card to the Music folder. Is there a way to have the music I download automatically put into the music player? Thanks for your help

Advertisement
  2. thekish

thekish New Member This Topic's Starter

anybody?

3. kutsushita

kutsushita Well-Known Member

Download a file manager like astro.

4. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

use the AmazonMP3 app. It will automatically go to your music player.

5. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

Noob Question? How do I transfer music from my pc to my Sprint Hero? I have the phone synced with the PC. Im not sure what im doing wrong.

6. gwmAstoria

gwmAstoria Member

What amazonmp3 app? I found an amazon app in the Android Market but it doesn't support mp3 downloads.

7. gwmAstoria

gwmAstoria Member

OMG, I really feel stupid. Please disregard my post about finding the AmazonMP3 app. I didn't realize it came pre-installed on the phone. (I knew you could get into it via Shazam) When i pulled up the apps tab, there it was.

Still, it's funny that it's not listed in the Market. What happens if you accidentally delete it and need to re-install it?

8. ned23

ned23 Well-Known Member

I got the same one. The first thing I try to buy is a mp3. Nope, you have to download to PC and transfer to the phone. WTF is up with that? There is one already on the phone, but why not have the downloadable one work? that's kind of stupid, if you ask me. I assume there is some kind of kickback deal with the phone companies and you have to use the one they pre-install.