Amazon Prime Instant VideoSupport

1. appleaj

appleaj Well-Known Member

So I got the latest Flash and was able to start videos on the recommended Boat Browser, but now the screen times out while watching. Anyone know how to fix this or have suggestions on an application for this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Go to settings>display and change the screen time out to 30 minutes. You can also try this Screen Timeout app.
  3. The_Superhoo

The_Superhoo Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it still timeout if you were watching anything that isn't a 30 min show?
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Yeah I would think it should, but I don't remember mine doing it. Its possible I'm touching the screen sometime during that 30 minutes and just don't remember.

One thing that does bug me, the 3 soft buttons at the bottom of the screen stay lit all the time. Anyone else have that?
  5. appleaj

Mine still does that too.
  6. mundane24

mundane24 Well-Known Member

i use firefox Aurora browser with Phony add-on set to Desktop Firefox. 'works for me. ymmv! goodluck!
  7. ceemee

ceemee Member

Could you provide a link for the flash? I'm looking for one that will work. Thanks!
  8. appleaj

ceemee likes this.
  9. chiph411

chiph411 Well-Known Member

Been holding out doing this for some unknown reason. Took about 2 minutes tops to install and change browser settings. All is good:)

Chip