• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AMD making processors for Android tablets!

AMD seems to be getting a lot of market lately..

I have read that the next PS4 and XBOX will have AMD.. for both main and video processing.

don't know if it is good or a bad thing. intel designs are better.

I think with what AMD is doing they are doing a lot right. They have really good CPUs and Graphics.

Upvote 0
I think with what AMD is doing they are doing a lot right. They have really good CPUs and Graphics.

They are doing things right to start off with their APU series are great seller for some one who wants a home pc that had a good cpu and gpu all in one and does not cost and arm and a leg. Yes it has been proven intels Core I series is better not a hole lot. Where AMD is winning is in the price to performance ratio. If your building a gaming system the difference in FPS or performance will not be very noticeable in game or over all in the system. it all comes down to what your prefer or how much you have to spend. :D

Upvote 0
it does make a big difference... other than high end engineering software..
games are what push the envelope of both the main processor and graphics cards.

this comes out most in game matches (first person shooters)... if you are in a competition with other good players.. and your sys is slightly slower in reaction time. Your ASS is Grass!

Upvote 0
it does make a big difference... other than high end engineering software..
games are what push the envelope of both the main processor and graphics cards.

this comes out most in game matches (first person shooters)... if you are in a competition with other good players.. and your sys is slightly slower in reaction time. Your ASS is Grass!

Don't forgetings your interwebs speed too young "padawan dan"! :)

20070922160736!AniPadawan.jpg

You needs the goodly speeds give or take but it dependings on the game! :)

Upvote 0
Haha that's what I use for my computer. I got sponsored by amd and they are sending me a computer this Friday with one of their new A10 processor.

Hmmmmmmm...

Doesn't AMD make those great toasters or something? :thinking:

I heard they make the BEST toasters known to man! :)

Well done on conning - urph err I meant convincing those guys to give you that new cpu!

hmmm I have not heard of the A10 by the way.... is that a fusion out of interest?

I am also a VERY big fan of AMD!

They were the 1st to go 64 for the home / pc market!

Kick ASS! :)

Not a big fan of the Win-tel (Windows + intel = WINTEL!) crook fest going on there but such is life! :)

AMD_Green_Retro_Toaster.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones