Ameryki, kocham ten kraj! Android te!

Last Updated:

1. RandomZen

RandomZen New Member This Topic's Starter

No, I'm not Polish but everyone introduces themselves to a new community with, "I'm a newbie here." I ceased admitting my newbie-ness way back when I was the only girl in the Home Automation Usenet group.
    I'm an apparent bundle of contradictions...stay-at-home home mom with eight children who came to me the way God does things and all nursed til they weaned themselves. Pro-life activist, feminist, writer, visual artist, minarchist, Was once featured on the cover story of Home Office Computing Magazines "Top 50 Home Business People of The Year." 1996, I believe. Back when magazines were printed on paper, collated, and stapled in the center to be read like a book. Yeah, they piled up but if one slid off your lap and into the toilet all hell didn't break loose...ya dig.
    Mostly I will search and lurk here. Of those eight children, five are still at home and the youngest is just six plus I've picked up and extra who comes with my fiance. I'm not watching Oprah and eating chocolates all day. I just got a Droid 2 and I'm one of those people that has to absolutely everything about my toys within 7 days of acquiring them so...here I be!
    All the love/Half the fat,
    Cindy

Advertisement
  2. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the android forums glad to have you here

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I thought I was going to get to ban a spammer :(

Oh well.... welcome aboard Cindy! :)

RandomZen likes this.
  4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Kudos on the title to your thread! If thats not unique I don't know what is...

RandomZen likes this.
  5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums!