AmonRa recovery and roms help finding

Last Updated:

1. iamalanwelch

iamalanwelch Active Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for a download and install instructions for an Amon RA recovery for the T-Mobile Sidekick 4g (samsung). I've searched and searched and all I can find is CWM, and my co-worker likes the Amon Ra way of doing things when I let her play with my verizon vs660 and showed her how to flash different roms. I would also like help finding custom roms for this phone. It seems like a powerful phone but I can't find much for it. I've tried XDA with little success. Everything I find brings up the EVO 4g which I flashed for my friend.

A little help and finger pointing in the right direction would be appricated. :)

Thanks guys!

PS: I already have superoneclick to root the phone i just need the specific amonRA recovery for it as well as a few stable roms.

she really wants to be able to asing ringtones to her messages and such, which as i was playing with her phone i noticed that you couldn't do in the stock rom for some reason...

okay found some links on xda after 3 hours of searching but no amonra yet...