• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ampache + Amdroid/Lullaby not connecting

I've got Ampache installed on Ubuntu Server 10.04. I can log in via my browser either on a PC or from my Evo (WiFi or 3g), but when I try to browse artists or albums via Amdroid it crashes and I have to force quit it. Lullaby hangs and gives me this screen:
5186.jpg

I had it running briefly at one point, but then this hassle started and I've reinstalled. Once with Aptitude in Ubuntu, and I've since ditched that and just installed the files to my web server, dropping and re-adding the MySQL database each time.

I did search, sorry if this has been answered or if I'm in the wrong place here.

EDIT: Title should say "not streaming". Technically I connect; if I supply the wrong password, it tells me. When I put the correct info in, I get no such error.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones