Amzer Luxe Argyle skinAccessories

Last Updated:

1. syrne

syrne Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just got this in the mail yesterday and I have to say 5/5 stars from me. Looks good, fits the phone perfectly and adds a little bit of size and grip to the phone. For 14 bucks after shipping I am very pleased. Just thought I would share in case there were others on the fence about it. Any other questions just post here and I will try to answer.

Advertisement
    jj3699 likes this.
  2. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I just ordered one for when my friend's little cousins play with my phone... and this sounds perfect for what it will be used for, thanks for the quick review.

By the way what color did you get?

3. syrne

syrne Active Member This Topic's Starter

I went out there and went with orange. :) Yeah I know with red accents on the phone it looks pretty weird but everyone and their dog has a black case these days. The standby and volume buttons take a bit of getting used to as they are covered by a thinner layer of the silicone but I think a lot of cases are like that.

4. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

I should have do something unique like that but I just got the smoke gray type one, but it is only going to be on when my friend's little cousins are playing with it. Past that I'm rolling naked with SquareTrade :D