An EPIC Sprint Employee Referral Deal!

Last Updated:

1. Nextelian

Nextelian Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

Welcome to Epic release day! If you haven't left the house yet to stand in line at the local Sprint store here is your chance to save a little money!

I'm a Sprint employee and the Epic is now available on the employee referral plan. (I'm an IT guy, not sales. I get nothing for doing this but the satisfaction of helping out other people :D).

Here's all you need from me:

email: sal<dot>conti<at>sprint<dot>com
    CID: 646

www.sprint.com/sero

Hurry while supplies last (you can also get the EVO there too, but supplies are running out!)

Please see the web page for terms and conditions. Offer is only valid on new customers or current customers adding a new line to their account.

ENJOY!

Advertisement
  2. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

That's how I signed up this morning, great deal!! No lines to stand in, free shipping and no activation fee as well. Plus you'll save $10 a month, and get an extra 50 any time minutes on the Everything Plus 450 min. plan.

3. kristv

kristv Well-Known Member

Are we able to use the referral in-store, or is it only for online orders?

4. unodish

unodish New Member

Would I still be able to apply the employer monthly discount? Currently I get 20% off monthly off the plan if I go with Sprint from the company I work at.

5. justix

justix Member

If only I could incorporate this into my current account or set up a second account :\ Always wanted to be under SERO.

6. Nextelian

I'm pretty sure if you want to open a new line with a new account number there is no restriction against you being a SERO customer. A new line is a new line, try it out and see :D

7. HumorMonkey

HumorMonkey Member

Can anyone confirm whether or not our employer discounts would would along with this discount program? That would be sweet.

8. MrFlipside

MrFlipside Member

Yowsa! Better pricing than if I used the 'discounts' from my employer... Hope it's legit, because I just placed my order for a new EPIC.

9. kristv

kristv Well-Known Member

I'm going to ask this question when I visit the Sprint store during my lunch break. I'd also like to know if it is possible to apply it in-store or if it's a online-only sort of thing.

10. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

No, you can't use other company discounts with this plan. If you get a bigger discount from your own company that is the way to go. I'm on this plan because my company only offers a 14% discount. I think around 17% was the break even point for me. This plan also disqualifies you from the premier group so if that's important to you, you might want to consider that as well.

11. Nextelian

Actually you still qualify for the Sprint Premier with this plan.

Do Everything Plus customers qualify for Sprint Premier?

Sprint Premier is our unique loyalty program giving qualified customers free gifts, discounts and upgrade eligibility every 12 months, among other perks. New Everything Plus customers will qualify for Sprint Premier after they have been a Sprint customer for 6 months and have maintained, for at least 3 months, a minimum monthly recurring charge of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a family/share plan. For more information on Sprint Premier, click here.

12. Nextelian

The referral plan is available online only (unless you can talk the guy at the store into giving you his information :p)

13. incomeraise

incomeraise Active Member

sp if am due for an upgrade, can i still get it there? or not?

14. Nextelian

You can get the phone put on your current plan at the store, but you can only get the referral plan online. I was joking about the guy at the store giving you his information. Even if he did you would still have to order the phone online in the store.

Sorry if I muddied the water.

15. Khemul

Khemul Well-Known Member

There should be a phone line also.

Main thing I plan to find out is whether the phone must be purchased online or if they'll allow me to go into a store after signing up and get it. Figure I'll call Sprint tommorrow morning and find out. Would rather get the phone at BB or RS, but according to Sprint's info on the EPRP the only accounts that can be transfered are old SERO accounts, otherwise it must be a new account or line.

16. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

Can we stack the EPRP monthly discount and a credit union member discount which is another 10% off?

just curious :)

17. Nextelian

I'm pretty sure there is no discount stacking. You'll have to pick one or the other, I'm afraid.

18. pablo.station

pablo.station Well-Known Member

no worries. Im fine with the 15%. better than nothing.

thank you for the email addy and CID btw!

19. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I was told by several Sprint reps that it does not qualify because my plan is actually $59.99 per month plus the $10 4G tax but that they don't count the 4G tax toward the threshold to become Premier. And when I look at my account online, it doesn't show that it's Premier.

20. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

No you can not use the referral plan at retail locations. You can only do it online at Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program or by calling Tele sales @ 1-877-746-8249 or 1-888-882-4030.

And you can not combine any other discounts with this plan. Also keep in mind, you'll be getting an extra 50 min. over the 450 Everything data plan, with the referral plan.

21. Brian2071

Brian2071 Well-Known Member

New to the forum. Just wanted to say hi and that I just ordered mine through the referral program. It won't be here until Friday though. $59.99 + $10 data charge + 50 extra minutes of talk time. That will save me $240 over the year. The rep checked with her supervisor and said this plan still qualifies for the Sprint Premier plan. Now for the next few days I have to just read about everyone and their new toy.

22. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

Same here, but it will be worth the wait.

23. hokie gti

hokie gti Member

decided to cancel my amazon order and go with this deal. I placed the order around 3pm 8/31 and my phones arrived today around 1pm. I was really trying to avoid the whole MIR thing, but in the long run, I'll be saving several hundred bucks thru this deal. Thanks.

24. chr1sny

chr1sny Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I just got an Epic on a new line of service from Radioshack. I am a new Sprint customer. I would like to take advantage of the SERO deal.

Should I return my Epic to Radioshack, cancel the line of service I opened yesterday and then sign up for the SERO plan? Or can I just add a line of service under the SERO plan and then cancel the Radioshack line of service w/in its first 30 days?

25. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member

I hate to tell you this, but once you sign up for a consumer account, you can not get the employee referral discount. Maybe if you canceled the line of service you'd be able to, but I'm not sure. Call the numbers I posted above, and talk to someone first, before going through the trouble of returning your current phone.