An error occured and I really can't solve it. Please help :(Support

Last Updated:

1. nherizu

nherizu New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm new with Android and I'm not an English speaker so I found it a bit confusing reading the posts here. But I think there's still no one have the same problem with me?

The thing is, I had a phone call, then suddenly, when I wanted to end the call, the error occured.
    It said: Sorry! Process.com.android.phone is not responding.

Then as I had to choose between 'Force Close' or 'Wait', I tried to choose force close. However, nothing happens, the button couldn't be tapped (it's a screen touch). The same happened when I tried to tap 'Wait'. I left it like that for minutes, but nothing happened. So I tried to turn off the phone, but it couldn't be done as well.
    I wanted to pull out the battery, but I can't, because if i did that, I will lose the guarantee. And it's been an hour since then, but my phone still shows the 'Sorry! Process.com.android.phone is not responding.' message. I can't do anything as I can't even access the 'menu'.

Please help me, what have I done wrong and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

ETA:

I've found the solution. Press the 'turn on/off' button together with the button with a square sign under the screen for 5 seconds. :D

Advertisement
  2. via

via New Member

If you are using the Moto Droid, you will not lose your warantee for pulling out your battery. In fact, Motorola allows you access to your battery for such reasons. I'm 99% sure you will be fine with pulling your battery out.

3. nherizu

nherizu New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm using Sony ericson Xperia 10 Mini. Is it the same?