an iFanboy checking in

Last Updated:

1. vbreal

vbreal Member This Topic's Starter

hello people, an iFanboy checking in here. i am very intrigued about what android brings to the cell phone world. been following it for a minute. i must say its the first thing i think can actually rival the iphone next to the HTC touch HD(Remains to be seen)

So here i am joining an android site. I am mad this site is blocked at my job. smh

Advertisement
  2. Scamp

Scamp Active Member

Welcome. It's always nice to have another point of view. I'm going to assume you are talking about the iPhone and not iFanboy.com

Oh! So you work at Apple? :D

3. bluesk1d

bluesk1d Active Member

Open mind or dirty spy!? Hah I kid! Welcome!

4. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Welcome vbreal!

5. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Welcome, buddy!

iPhone fans are more than welcome at AndroidForums. As long as you're not the type that disses every single thing about the G1 not because of what it is or has or doesn't have or looks... but simply because its not the iPhone.

I can't stand them haha!

6. vbreal

vbreal Member This Topic's Starter

nah no disser here. i am actually excited about the release of the android. its the first thing i think may rival the iphone besides the HTC touch HD. I think apps is what will make or break the number 1 spot so to speak. Android has a bit of catching up to do. i am seriously tempted to get my own android powered phone in the future to switch up with on AT&T. i have a treo, and read somewhere u can put it on just about any pda. i'll give it a try. i am a bit tech savy. so i can follow what ever someone else has done

thanks for the welcome. i would be more involved here but my job blocks this site. but the time i get home i am busy running my own forums. haa i hope to have an app made for my site using android.

see yawl around