An Odd rating statistic,Andriod is on Steroids

Last Updated:

1. kdkinc

kdkinc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you go to Verizon web site and click on the smartphone's-pda's tab you'll notice their phone reviews for each phone.
    Look past the "stars" and look at the reviews count on each phone.
    You will see that the Droid has really blown away the competition as far as reviews.
    The closest phone with similar reviews count is the i910 Omnia which has been for sale for over a YEAR!!
    Yes the "stars" mean something but the number of reviews show that the Droid is a great phone.
    The Eris isn't a slouch either. I think if the screen had been larger on the Eris sales and reviews of a positive nature would of been much higher,It is a fine phone also.
    I think Android has a very strong future. I know i'll be "going robot" by the end of January if all the rumors are true about the Bravo/Passion/Incredible phone.
    :cool::cool:

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Droid rocks :D

Reviews like on their site are really handy for those who are thinking about purchasing the phone. Goes to show how great the phone really is :)

3. NavedAnabolic

NavedAnabolic New Member

I think Andriod "on steroids" means? it is becoming more aggressive, more hostile, or bulking up muscles at the expense of general health? This terminology has always felt wildly appropriate and good to me for years, yet otherwise intelligent writers continue to use it as a crutch. Buy Steroids

4. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

You didn't see the pic of the android eating the guy did you Anabolic?