• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anandtech Droid X Review

I was getting ready ti post this, it didnt show up when I put my title in until I added speaker...lol

The speaker section is interesting. I think I may have to exchange phones. Cuz my Droid is louder, or did I use that LVH root app on it....lol Someone hurry up and root the X!!!

And Inc and EVO fans should be happy with this review vs. the X. lol

Yea, OMAP 4 Series will use the gpu thats in the Samsung phones, and Tegra 2 chips might also be in the picture for Motorola's dual-core phone. But I wonder what gpu will Samsung be using by then...

The dual core phones will be the ground breaking, game changing phones.

Upvote 0
I'm hoping to get my X on Thursday. Hopefully my local store will have one in stock, if not, I'll order. I am however hoping to get into an unlimited data plan with the possibility of getting grandfathered in before they change it. I wanted the original Droid when it was released, but my upgrade wasn't up, then the Incredible came out and I was drooling, but again, no upgrade, then the X came out, and I can finally upgrade, now I just need the moneys. :D Can't wait to finally be a Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones