• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anbody try the cases on fommy.com for moment?

I believe ilovesunflower is using an internet translator, like babel fish.

If I understand correctly ilovesunflower is asking if anyone knows of a website where they sell the hardcase, mentioned in the first post, cheaper than in the webpage posted.

I know nothing of that case, as such, I can not help. Sorry ilovesunflower, perhaps another user knows of a cheaper website/ alternative case.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
If I understand correctly ilovesunflower is asking if anyone knows of a website where they sell the hardcase, mentioned in the first, post cheaper.

I know nothing of that case, as such, I can not help. Sorry ilovesunflower, perhaps another user knows of a cheaper website/ alternative case.

cheaper would be better. i've purchased these cases off ebay for my past 4 phones for under $5 each.

the last one i bought was for my HTC Touch Pro and was only 1.99 with free shipping.

Upvote 0
I know theres another topic from Ilovesunflower but it kinda has a language barrier and mine doesnt (no offence)

I know there is a slight language barrier, but the user is making an effort to overcome that. And it looks like the two threads are pretty much the same. I can't have two threads going over the same topic, and it's possible that anything discussed in this thread may be of benefit to ilovesunflower. As such I am going to merge the threads, the best I can do is to merge that thread into this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones