And on day 5...General

Last Updated:

1. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # This Topic's Starter

...my battery lasted all the way through the day, in fact it was at 38% when I put it on the charger last night after 12 hours of use. Perhaps some of the reports were correct about giving it a week because there was an undeniable difference in the life of the phone today. I can't provide empirical evidence as to exact usage on days 1-5 but it was extremely similar on each. Haven't set the thing down since I bought it.

Still looking forward to an extended battery but it's nice to make it through the day finally. :cool:

Advertisement
  2. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

It's a good feeling! Congrats on your first day with good battery life :D

3. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

That's weird. My day 5 was the "big improvement" day too.

I still think I'm going to buy the Seidio 1750mAh (or whatever-it-is) long life.

4. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Weird, mine was day-o, day-ay-ay-o. Daylight come and me wan' go home.

Work all night on a drink a' rum!

5. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # This Topic's Starter

Yeah I'm starting to become a believer in this battery conditioning thing. I was charging a couple times/day prior to yesterday. Time will tell I guess, I'm seriously hoping today is as good or better yet.

6. ws450r

ws450r Member

So far I haven't had any battery problems. I try to charge it every other day. I am going to try and run it all the way down and then charge it up. For those of you that are having battery trouble, how much are you using your phone? I think this could have something to do with the longivity that you are experiencing.

7. Zozz

Zozz Well-Known Member

I don't know what you guys are talking about but these types of batteries do not get better over time or with charges. They work the same on the first day just like they do on the 5th day.