...and the evo winners are????

Last Updated:

1. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does ANYBODY have a list? i thought they were supposed to be announced yesterday? am i mistaken?

Advertisement
  2. 80s_kid

80s_kid Well-Known Member

i thought it was today. im keep looking at my phone hoping that they call me. first thing i would do if i won is a system dump lol.

3. clambert1273

clambert1273 Well-Known Member

May 26th :D

4. Covert_Death

lol why a system dump lol?!?!!?

hope i win too lol but unlikely, though, i did write a heart wrenching story about how fast i was LMAO

5. 80s_kid

system dump=rooting. so the quicker a dev gets a system dump, the faster it can get rooted :D

6. 80s_kid

Official rules...

"The Semi-Finalists will be notified on or about 5/18/2010 by phone, text or email. Semi-Finalists may be required to confirm their acceptance of the Official Rules and their agreement to participate in the Contest within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified. Semi-Finalists may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release and any other documents that Sponsor may reasonably require (the "Affidavit/Release") within three (3) days of being notified. If Semi-Finalist fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, Semi-Finalist may be disqualified and an alternate Semi-Finalist may be selected in their place at the sole discretion of Sponsor'

7. clambert1273

Yes the winners will be notified... but the public won't know who they are until May 26th ;)

8. Covert_Death

welll in that case i will be nice and let you all know when i get my call / text/ email LMAO

9. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Let's take a stab at this. Oprah, Spielberg, Bill Gates, Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, Larry Ellison, one of the Waltons, Brian France or somebody at NASCAR, and for the heck Eric Schmidt special prize winner Steve Jobs.

Ha. If it was one of us average Joes, somebody would know by now.

10. gibsonhtp

gibsonhtp Well-Known Member

It'll probably be people who have no idea what a smartphone is or don't go on the tech forums. Unfortunately, they probably saw the ad to win an Evo when they logged in to pay their bill on Sprint.

11. clambert1273

that's how I found out ;) I am not a "tech" person when it comes to phones.. other stuff.. yes but not phones.. so it does reach us normal people.. :)

I found the forums searching for more information :D